Mercy is committed to supporting charitable organizations and activities consistent with our mission to improve the health and quality of life in the communities we serve. Mercy provides funds to support the outreach efforts of organizations with similar goals.Decisions and actions are determined by Mercy’s five core values:
Mercy will consider sponsorship opportunities that meet the following criteria:
- Dignity: We cherish each person as created in the image of God
- Justice: We pledge to be in right relationships with one another, with particular concern for the economically poor
- Service: We seek out and put the needs of others first
- Excellence: We give only the best for those entrusted to our care
- Stewardship: We use our talents and resources wisely to strengthen Mercy, which is a ministry of the church
- The requester must be a not-for-profit, tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization
- The requesting organization must be located within Mercy’s service areas
- The organization’s sponsorship opportunity must be consistent with Mercy’s mission and core values and aimed at improving the health status and well-being of the community
- The activities and projects associated with the sponsorship must support Mercy’s commitment to community outreach and collaboration
Mercy does not make contributions to individuals, political parties, political or for-profit organizations.
Are you ready to start creating your online proposal for Mercy? If you are new to this system, please click on "Create new account" below. If you are an existing user, enter your username and password and click Log in.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.
If you are using this request submission system for the first time, please click on "Create new account." If you have already registered, enter your username and password and click Log in. If you have any questions, please Contact Us